[Two blue hearts] Premium Care Physician
- The physician meets Premium program quality and cost efficiency care criteria.
[One blue heart, one gray heart] Quality Care Physician
- The physician meets the UnitedHealth Premium program quality care criteria but does not meet the program’s cost-efficient care criteria; or
- The physician meets the UnitedHealth Premium program quality care criteria but is not evaluated for cost-efficient care.
[Two white hearts] Not Evaluated for Premium Care
- The physician’s specialty is not evaluated in the Premium program or the physician’s program evaluation is in progress; or they do not have enough claims data for the UnitedHealth Premium program, so the physician is not eligible for the Premium Care physician designation.
The physician‘s program evaluation is in process.
[Two gray hearts] Does Not Meet Premium Criteria
- The physician does not meet the criteria for quality.