Quiz: Which Health Plan Design Best Fits You?
Answer the following questions to see which suggested plan may be a good fit.
- How frequently do you go to the doctor?
- Are you physically active?
- Would you consider yourself to be in good shape?
- Are you thinking about starting a family next year?
- Are you prescribed medications?
b. One or two
- Could you cover an unplanned medical cost up your deductible?
b. Yes, but it would cause stress.
c. Yes, not a problem.
If you answered mostly As:
A low-deductible plan may be a good option for you because you plan to use a lot of health care services. Your monthly premium will be more but your deductible will be less.
If you answered mostly Bs:
A balanced plan may be a good option for you because you may want to save on monthly premiums while keeping out-of-pocket costs lower.
If you answered mostly Cs:
A high-deductible plan may be a good option for you because you don’t plan to need a lot of health care services. Your monthly premium will be less and your deductible will be more.